Outsourced TDS Return Filing (Across India Services)
- TDS Working
- Return Filing of TDS
- Generate Form 16/16A
TDS Return Filling Outsourcing
Tax Deducted at Source, as the name suggests, is the tax deducted at the time the income is received by or credited to the “person” so that collection of tax is preponed and there is regular flow of taxes to the government. TAN or Tax Deduction and Collection Number (TAN) is mandatory 10 digit alpha number required to be obtained by all persons who are responsible for Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) or Tax Collection at Source (TCS) on behalf of the Government. TDS is deducted on various types of income such as salary, interest on bank deposits and bonds, winnings from lotteries and horse races, payment to contractors and sub-contractors, insurance commission, commission or brokerage, rent, fees for professional and technical services etc. TDS has to be deposited to the credit of the Central Government and TDS Returns should be filed within due dates prescribed by the Income Tax Act, 1961. TDS Certificates have to be issued by the detector giving details of tax deducted. TDS returns are due quarterly.
We offer service to clients who are looking for faster and affordable services for TDS compliances outsourcing and advisory. Our experienced team shall take care of your TDS compliance of tax calculation, tax payments, filing of TDS return and give you update on TDS changes. We shall ensure that all legal and administrative and tax planning aspect of TDS compliances are taken care. File TDS return on or before due date to avoid penalty and noncompliance.
- Obtain Tax Deduction Account Number and quote the same in all the documents pertaining to TDS.
- Deduct the tax at source at the applicable rate.
- Pay the tax deducted by him at source to the credit of the Government (by the due date specified in this regard)
- File the periodic TDS statements, i.e., TDS return (by the due date specified in this regard)
- Issue the TDS certificate to the payee in respect of tax deducted by him (by the due date specified in this regard)
- Details required for TDS Returns Filing
- Name of the Business .
- PAN & TAN Number of Business.
- Traces & Income Tax Site Login Details.
- Details of Last TDS return filed.
- TDS Challan, TDS Deductions details.
- Digital Signature of Authorized Person.
- Screen shot of above matters: